Hindson Hislop & Co. specialises in providing compliance, accounting and taxation services to small and medium sized enterprises throughout the entire life cycle of the business.
Our professional business services include:
- Financial reporting and performance monitoring
- Taxation planning, strategies and advice
- GST advice and compliance
- Company secretarial services
- Bookkeeping and management accounting
- Assistance with succession planning
- Business structuring and establishment
- Business acquisitions, sales and due diligence
Our professional tax advice is designed with a view to minimising tax and maximising wealth. Our expert tax accountants have vast experience in preparing income tax returns and attend regular training and seminars to keep themselves up to date with Australian taxation legislation.
We take time to understand your personal circumstances so as to include all allowable deductions in your return in order to maximise any refund that you may be entitled to.
Our tax experts will offer a personalised solution to all your tax needs. Our services include but not limited to:
- Preparation of income tax returns
- Capital gains tax advice
- Tax planning and structuring
- Tax audit assistance and advice
Superannuation plays a significant part in your retirement. Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSF) are designed to put you in control of your superannuation and retirement planning. However, it can be very challenging to fulfil all compliance and paperwork requirements, even for experts.
At Hindson Hislop & Co, we are dedicated to making your role as a trustee as easy as possible.
There are plethora of questions to consider before setting up a SMSF.
- Do I have enough Super?
- Do I have time and resources to manage my super?
- How much will a SMSF cost me?
- Am I eligible to be a trustee?
- What are the compliance requirements?
If you don’t know the answers to these questions, you are not alone. We are committed in guiding you through the holistic process of establishing and managing your own Self Managed Superannuation Fund.
Our broad range of superannuation services include:
- Fund establishment and administration
- Financial reporting
- Income tax returns and compliance
- SMSF audits
- SIS Act compliance
- Superannuation strategies*
- Pension strategy advice*
- Salary sacrifice arrangements*
- Advice on contributions and benefits*
* Services provided as an Authorised Representative of Count. ‘Count’ and Count Wealth Accountants® are the trading names of Count Financial Limited, ABN 19 001 974 625 Australian Financial Services Licence Holder Number 227232 (‘Count’) a wholly-owned, non-guaranteed subsidiary of Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Count is a Professional Partner of the Financial Planning
Association of Australia Limited.
Whether you are a first home buyer, second home buyer, an experienced investor or just looking to refinance we can assist with all of your financial needs.
We offer a great deal of knowledge and experience in residential, commercial, vehicle and equipment finance plus refinancing and personal loans.
At Hindson Hislop & Co. we are able to offer a holistic solution to all your finance needs through our referral arrangements with Finconnect, a wholly owned subsidiary of Count Financial Limited (Count), which is part of the Commonwealth Bank Group of Companies.
Working in collaboration with our accounting and financial planning divisions, we can offer you a finance package for your new home, an investment property, a new car or much-needed equipment for your business.
Please contact us for all your finance requirements today.
Our financial planning services are offered through our association with Count Financial Limited, an Australian Financial Services Licence holder and a wholly owned subsidiary of The Commonwealth Bank of Australia.
Our financial plans are designed to lead you through major milestones in your life and progressively accumulate wealth for your future.
Financial Planning is all about building your own pecuniary future instead of just letting it happen.
HH Wealth Management specialises in providing personalised, tax-effective and wealth creation advice to help you reach your financial goals. Our dedicated advisers will sit with you to listen to your goals, aspirations and carefully assess your risk profile to tailor a financial plan best suited to your needs.
Our financial planning services don’t just end with preparation of a financial plan. Through our ongoing service arrangement we keep in touch with you on a regular basis to ensure that you are making progress towards achieving your financial goals.
Our financial planning services include:
- Investment placement and reviews
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Personal risk insurance
- Financial calculations for aged care accommodation and retirement villages
- Aged Pension and Centrelink calculations